We’ll Get You the Best Price on Car Insurance
- Compare Rates of Insurance Providers
- Excellent Customer Service
- Over 140 5-Star Customer Reviews
- Auto Liability Coverage
- Auto Collision Coverage
- Auto Comprehensive Coverage
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
Preferred Insurance Agency has been saving La Crosse residents money on auto insurance for years, and those who live just north of La Crosse on the Black River, and Lake Onalaska can enjoy the same savings on their car insurance policies and acquire affordable car insurance in Onalaska, WI.
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company that protects you in case of any damage to others property or person that involves your automobile whether it be your car, truck, or motorcycle (Visit our motorcycle insurance page here). Car insurance may also protect you from vandalism, theft, and other damage.
The amount of coverage you receive varies based on the amount of deductible you chose, and the limits chosen on your policy.
Why should Onalaska Residents choose Preferred Insurance as their Auto Insurance Agency?
At Preferred Insurance Agency we help Onalaska, Wisconsin residents get cheap car insurance. We’ll take a look at what level of car insurance coverage makes sense for you in order to keep you and your family protected, all while saving you the most money on auto insurance possible.
The agents at Preferred Insurance Agency will shop around for the best price from multiple car insurance providers, so we can save all of our Onalaska friends money on their auto insurance policy.
Preferred Insurance Agency also provides you with personal, local customer service, so you are treated like a real person and don’t have to wait endlessly on hold when you need assistance most. You are able to come into our office and chat with us anytime as well.
Our customer service is also second to none, as we provide our Onalaska customers
We are here to take care of and protect you, and that’s what we do best, AND why we have as of this writing, over 120 five-star reviews on Google.
Fill out the FREE quote form above and let’s get started on the best car insurance at the best price.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Different aspects of your car insurance coverage protect you in different ways, here are some of those coverage options explained:
- Liability Coverage: Protects you when you are at fault in a car accident. Liability coverage will cover medical costs of others injured in your and the other vehicle, repair cost for damage to others’ automobile and property, and other expenses related to the situation including legal fees. Liability coverage is made up of two aspects, Property damage liability and bodily injury liability. Your coverage limits indicate the maximum amount of financial coverage your policy will pay out in the event of an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Protects your vehicle in case of an accident or damage by an object. Collision coverage will pay for damages to your vehicle up to the amount of collision coverage you have on your policy after you pay a deductible, which is an out of pocket amount you pay upfront in case of an accident. Therefore if you are in an accident in which your vehicle sustains $2000 work of damage, if your deductible was $500, you would pay $500 out of pocket, and your insurance company would be responsible for paying the remaining $1500.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for any damage or loss to your automobile for damage incurred by something other than a car accident. Comprehensive coverage would protect your vehicle for example in the case of hitting a deer on one of Wisconsin’s highways, or if a tree fell on your vehicle during a thunderstorm. Comprehensive coverage also requires an out-of-pocket deductible payment.
- Medical Expenses: Covers injuries you, loved ones, or anybody else in the vehicle sustained during an automobile accident. Medical expenses coverage can also cover any injuries in the case of you or loved ones being injured in another person’s vehicle.
- Roadside Assistance: This is optional coverage that may come in handy in the case of a flat tire or needing a tow in case of a vehicle breakdown.
- Rental Reimbursement: Often times after an auto accident your car will be in the shop for repairs. This optional coverage may come in handy and will reimburse you for any financial burden you may incur due to having to rent a vehicle.
How Does Car Insurance Work?
When you opt to purchase a car insurance policy you are protecting yourself against expenses from injuries and damage related to an auto collision or other incident. Opting to have car insurance (although mandatory in the state of Wisconsin) can protect you from potential financial hardship due to an unfortunate event such as a car accident.
Those that decide to operate a motor vehicle without car insurance are taking a big risk as far as being personally liable for any finances associated with an accident.
When protected by a suitable insurance policy, your auto insurance company will be on your side to help you navigate all of the financial and legal aspects associated with a car accident.
Why is it Important to Have Auto Insurance?
Everytime you get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle you run the risk of accident or injury. Even if you believe yourself to be a good driver, there are plenty of other risks involved. You may get into an accident with an uninsured motorist, someone operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OWI), or a child may suddenly run into the street.
You can never predict the risks that await you while on the road and an accident involving medical attention or significant damage could leave you with a severe financial burden unless properly insured.
For the cost of a monthly premium, you can put your worries to rest.
FIll out the FREE quote form above and one of our agents can set you up with the most affordable car insurance
How to Get Cheap Car Insurance in Onalaska, WI
Preferred Insurance Agency can get those who live in Onalaska and surrounding areas including Holmen, the cheapest car insurance possible in two ways.
First, we are able to shop around with different insurance providers in order to get the same car insurance coverage you currently have, but for less money. So, we can shop around with Progressive Insurance and others to determine which offers the most affordable car insurance. Therefore you would have the same medical, liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage dollar amounts as the other policies, but for less money.
Second, we can shop for an auto insurance policy that has liability coverage and comprehensive coverage, but we can, in order to save money, eliminate unnecessary features that aren’t important to you like roadside assistance for example.
About Onalaska, WI
Onalaska, Wisconsin, located just north of La Crosse, WI on the Black River, is a small city of approximately 19,000 residents. It sits near a man made reservoir known as Lake Onalaska, and is known as “the Sunfish capital of the world.”
The name Onalaska, originates from a poem, “The Pleasures of Hope”, by Scottish poet Thomas Campbell. When lumber baron William Carlisle built a sawmill to the area in 1904, he named the town Onalaska.
A sample of Onalaska School District schools include Onalaska High School, Onalaska Middle School, Eagle Bluff Elementary School, Northern Hills Elementary School, and Irving Pertzsch Elementary School.
The Onalaska zip code is 54650.
You can get to Onalaska by heading north from La Crosse on Wisconsin Highway 35 or Highway 16.
From Dash Park to Sand Lake Road, and The Great River State Trail to Crossing Meadows shopping center, we’ll help all of Onalaska save money on car insurance!
About Preferred Insurance Agency
Preferred Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency offering Onalaska residents affordable auto insurance, home insurance, flood insurance, business insurance, and life insurance. We are licensed in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
Our agents are dedicated and pride themselves on providing our customers with excellent customer service. Our reviews speak for themselves regarding our customer service, with us having over 140 5 Star reviews on Google.
Get a Free Auto Insurance Quote in Onalaska Today!
For a FREE car insurance quote call Preferred Insurance Agency at (608) 881-6566 to speak with one of our insurance agents, visit our contact us page, or fill out the form above and we will be in touch soon to save you money on the best car insurance!